Pay your Eneo bills in 2 minutes without moving with MTN!
From your mobile phone,pay your own Eneo bill or that of a third party.
You will need
- To subscribe to MTN Mobile Money
- Refill your account in an MTN agency or with a Mobile Money partner.
Fill in two pieces of information in your MTN Mobile Money menu. The reference number of the bill or Eneo contract number Eneo.
You can also pay your Eneo bill safely on https://mobilemoney.mtncameroon.net/MoMoWebAppMTNCameroon/ You will instantly receive a payment confirmation. The SMS contains the details of the transaction: contract number and amount paid.
How to subscribe ?
- Fill in and sign the Mobile Money application form available in an MTN agency or at an MTN Mobile Money partner’s.
- Sign the terms and conditions
- Attach a copy of your valid national identity card
- At the end of the operation, Dial *126*1#
- Select the 5-digit PIN code
Now, you can recharge your MTN Mobile Money account. The provision that you make in your account will then allow you to pay your bill.
Download the electricity bills payment manual here
How does it work ?
- Dial *126*1#
- Select "Pay bills" 1 MTNC; 2 Eneo
- Insert reference
- Enter the amountµPIN code
NB : The reference is at the upper right corner of your bill.If you do not have the bill on hand? You can always insert the Eneo subscriber number located under your name, Contract No. / Contract No. The system will display the reference of the bill and its amount.
How much does it cost ?
|Amount>5000 and Amount <=10000 FCFA||200|
|Amount>10000 and Amount <=25000 FCFA||400|
|Amount >25000 Fcfa and Amount <=50000 FCFA||500|
|Amount> 50.000 and Amount<= 100.000 FCFA||1000|