STAKEHOLDERS BULLETIN Q2 | August 2020
Eneo Cameroon quaterly brieﬁng note on electricity service is here. Some Results as at end of June 2020.
- COVID 19: Despite the crisis, the continuity of service has globally been maintained
- Impact of COVID-19: Slowdown in operations and completion of investment actions
- Financial consolidation of the electricity sector: The State takes the bull by the horns
- Page 2
- Billing: Eneo draws lessons from experimenting with the alternate meter-reading approach using the estimation of indexes
- Page 3
- Electricity fraud causes a loss of more than CFAF 60 billion annually to both the sector and the country.
- Overall trends in electricity service as at end June
- Page 5
- Generation: Guaranteed availability of power plants, drop in demand from industrial customers due to COVID
- Distribution networks and technical quality of service
- Access to electricity
- Commercial quality of service: Digital solutions that make bills more available
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THIS BRIEFING NOTE MAY 2020