Strategic approach to our CSR
- Our CSR approach is participatory and aims at establishing cooperation and trust between our company and the stakeholders;
- It involves members of the communities, administrative and traditional authorities, and all key actors involved in the information, communication, designing, implementation and monitoring of our corporate social investment initiatives (CSI);
- It is founded on our ability to treat local communities with equity, dignity and respect.
Our CSI Initiatives:
- Contributions/investments notably in equipment and materials to:
- Support local communities in capacity building, organisation, and empowerment initiatives, to improve their living standards;
- Develop partnerships that are mutually beneficial to our corporate operations and the social development of the local communities, in a bid to preserve a healthy environment in which our company can sustainably position itself and increase the number of "social permits" it requires for operation;
Encourage collective efforts to enhance our relations with the communities, notably:
- Making efforts within the company to develop solid synergies between Departments and Sub-Departments with a view to ensuring that every unit integrates CSR best practices into the corporate strategy and the sustainability of our activities.
- Working on the field requires the commitment of Eneo partners and suppliers, firstly in order to strengthen our relations with the communities and, secondly, for the respect and proper behaviour of Eneo employees, Eneo partners and suppliers working in collaboration with local communities.