Eneo Payments through MTN Mobile Money and Orange Money will no longer be free
Offered by Eneo and its partners at the height of the Covid pandemic, the gratuity of payments made through MTN Mobile Money and Orange Money has now come to an end. It was a special measure rolled out to support the purchasing power of households during this challenging period. Customers who make payments through these two partners will henceforth have to pay for the service charges freely set by the said partners.
However, to continue offering a positive experience to each and every one of its customers, Eneo Cameroon continues its transformation drive by enriching solutions meant to make life easier for its customers:
• Should you need assistance, call centre agents will be available on LiveChat (my.eneocameroon.cm), 24/7.
• Online connection request using the link connection.eneoapps.com available on WhatsApp at 695 511 111, LiveChat or MyEasylight
• Online bills and receipts : records of 10 past months consultable through WhatsApp at 699 11 99 11, through SMS at 8010, or on https://my.eneocameroon.cm
• Payment of bills and electricity credit online : a galaxy of approved reliable partners for remote payments (Orange Money, MTN Mobile, Express Union, Express Exchange, AfrikPay, Further Market, SmobilPay, Sokamte, EcoBank, Digipos and others to come).
• Viewing of schedule for disruptions relating to works or operational constraints: available for each region, city and neighbourhood at www.eneocameroon.cm
Click [here] to download the press release